Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let's Give Nova Scotia Some Love

What a beautiful, fun, creative province we live in! Everywhere, I meet talented musicians, artists, business people and people-people! Yesterday, I checked my e-mail and saw I had the delightful news that some great folks on Etsy started up a team for Nova Scotia named 902 Hustler (actually, I wonder about PEI because I think they are area code 902 as well). I looked at the shops in the membership, and there was so much to see! You can give them a visit here. Blueberry Bay Photos also made a great treasury to give a sampling of the talent I'm talking about (just click on the link). You should visit her shop, too, while you're at it. I've used a couple of her photos for treasuries in the past: they're stunning!

I just added another treasury for the team as I needed to cheer up in this weather. It's spring inspired! Click here for spring cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment